1991 454

I have the following problem: I have a 1991 Winnebago with a 454 engine. The injectors in the carburettor are running constantly, not just pulsing. The carburettor and air filter fills up with gas, the check engine light on
the dash pulses all the time. Any advice would be welcomed, I live in the UK.