1998 chevy Malibu ANTI- BRAKE SYSTEM

I am having problemís with my Aniti-Lock Brake System. Often when I press on the Brake Pedal to stop, the brake pedal releases itself while my foot is on the brake and rolls forward. I have to mash on the
pedal two to three times to get the car to STOP!! And then the ANTI - Brake signial comes on. I have had my brakes changed and several mechanics look at the problem. No one seems to find the problem. Any SOLUTIONS....
CARLA
‚úĖ
System needs to be scanned with an abs capable scanner, look for codes and also look for wheel speed sensor readings, in particular one dropping out early, possibly causing improper abs activation.

http://www.autoforumz.com/Chevrolet-1998-chevy-Malibu-ANTI-BRAKE-SYSTEM-ftopict131566.html
-
Add pictures here
‚úĖ