1998 chevy Malibu ANTI- BRAKE SYSTEM

I am having problem?s with my Aniti-Lock Brake System. Often when I press on the Brake Pedal to stop, the brake pedal releases itself while my foot is on the brake and rolls forward. I have to mash on the pedal two to three times to get the car to STOP!! And then the ANTI - Brake signial comes on. I have had my brakes changed and several mechanics look at the problem. No one seems to find the problem. Any SOLUTIONS....

CARLA

Reply to
Car

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: >

Shep