2006 Chev Trucks

Anyone know when they will be available?

New model year vehicles are generally available in either August or September depending on the overall changes or redesign to the vehicle, the availability of new parts for the factories, and how much retooling the factories have to do. We should be seeing the commercials coming out soon on TV and radio.

I saw new 2006 1500 crewcab z71 here in NC Sunday

where in n.c did you see them? i am in raleigh area and havent seen them yet
Saw one at White's Chevrolet in Roanoke Rapids.

2006 Express vans in dealers lot in Bucks County, PA