75 seat belt ?

I just picked up a 75 Chevy k 10. It only has lap belts for seat belts. I tried to put some seat belts with the shoulder strap from a 78, but they would not fit. The reel was to wide. The mount didn't line up. Did 75 come
with Shoulder belts, there's a place to mount the top of the belt.
Thanks
Yes they did. I have a '75 body that was original lap belts that I installed the shoulder belts from a '76.