Seat covers for 75 Dart Sport

Year One sells a seat cover that looks like the original material, and is pretty well made. I was ready to order it, but found out it takes

10 - 12 weeks for shipping. Does anyone know of a place that has this type of seat cover that looks original?

Thanks

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Are you looking for show original or "close enough?" If the latter Autokraft makes some nice seat covers out of stock vinyl material - and I have a buddy that's a dealer for them, if you want me to hook you up with him drop me an email (note spam munging or reply-to address)

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

It may not be any faster or cheaper, but a good custom upholstery shop can always stitch together what you want, if you provide them with a photo or pattern. When I was restoring a 1963 Corvette, I found a local shop run by two Hispanic gentlemen, who produced new covers that were better in quality than what I could get from the regular Corvette reproduction suppliers. I'm not interested in 100% accuracy so it was not a problem that a judge could see that these were of higher quality than even the Chevrolet factory originals.

Some of these guys do incredible work!

-GP

Reply to
Gene Poon