93 blazer for sale West of Boston

I have 93 blazer S10 that I would like to sell for parts car. I was driving car to work every day until last week. I say parts car because I just noticed that it has an oil leak. It has I think near

110k miles. I put fuel pump in last month, and a new tire on front. I don't want to sell to somebody who needs reliable transportation or high school kid who knows little about cars. Better to go to somebody who knows Blazers and likes them.

So here's what's wrong with car.

Body is getting rusty. Oil leak. Doesn't go into 4wd every time. Could use 1 tire and alignment

Today I took it out and wouldn't go into 4wd. I took the fuse out and cleaned contacts and put back in and it went into 4wd, so maybe just dirty fuse or fuse holder. Anyway, something stupid. Drivetrain is good and vortec motor is strong. All glass is good.

I am getting too old to be farting around with cars. I have a nice vette project car, and a nice HD softail to keep me busy. I am also fleet mechanic it seems to my family. If you like blazers you can use for parts or get it running no prob.

700 bucks is a good deal.

Email me at snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net

Reply to
yzordderrex