93 Blazer starting problem

My wife bought me a 93 s-10 blazer 4 door for christmas.4.3L vortec v-6. My problem is that it runs like a stiped a_ _ dog most times-fast, no misses or hesitation at all. Suddenly it started runnin real rough after goin around a turn,drove it home that way{ about 15 miles} Parked it cause it was way too cold out to work on.Came out this morning and started it right up-took a 15 minute spin in it with no problems what so ever.Came back out three hours later-again started with no problem-drove it 15 or 20 minutes turned it off to get a soda at the gas station came back out-again started with no trouble then while making a right turn it started to sputter and then died in the road.Turns over well,fuses are ok,everything else electrical works fine -just wont start.Any ideas?

Reply to
robert elkins

========================== Sounds like it might be low/out of gas. Maybe the fuel gauge is off? You could have fryed the fuel pump on that last run or two if it was very low on gas, causing it not to start.

Reply to
Scott M

No I put 20 dollars in it a day or two before this started.Only driven 20 miles.

Reply to
robert elkins

I found a roof mounted antenna was leaking and water was runnin down both front posts on either side of the windshield. Sealed it with rtv.Got it to start.Drove 4-5 miles and it conked out again.Had water on the interior behind the dash dripping into front floorboard.Think I got it dry now.Am I lookin at buyin a brain box for it? EEC

Reply to
robert elkins

sounds like a fuel problem. Could also be a grounding problem. You ned to check and see just what is missing, fuel or spark. From here we can help. Untill not much we can do

rfs

Reply to
rfs

========================== It was leaking water on/in the computer? If so you better pull it out and let it dry out. It will most likely be ok after its dry.......Chances are that wasent the problem unless your sure water was getting in there.....I guess you'll find out soon enough. let us know....

Reply to
Scott M