94 Burban rear end

at 259,000 miles the rear end went out. the right rear wheel bearing had spun in the axle housing. Had to buy a replacement from salvage yard. My old one complete hub to hub is now available. 10 bolt, 3.42 ratio, locker. any
body interested let me know by email. I'm is St Mary's Ga. To the best of my knowledge everything is OK except the right rear