96 S 10 Hard Start

I just R&R the distributor cap, rotor, plugs and wires. It start alittle hard. It's like there isn't spark or something. It cranks okay but won't
fire, any suggestion? Doug
engine size? 4.3l v-6? check fuel pressure-may be retarded in reaching 52 to 55 lbs pressure thus the delay in injecting the fuel thru the injectors. Critical. snipped-for-privacy@peru-motors.com
Doug Schwebke wrote:

Maybe time for a fuel pump That's how mine started. Try turning the key just to on, wait 10 seconds or so then start. If that works I think its your fuel pump.