'99 Suburban with sticking front caliper

'99 Suburban 1500 2WD
Replaced BOTH front calipers AND hoses after they heated up and appeared to be sticking after replacing the pads last weekend. That was all that was
done then, new pads on.
Now the driver's side caliper is working perfectly, no excessive heat, stopping good, etc. The passenger side is still heating up big time! The interesting thing is this, after bleeding the caliper and pumping it up so it is adjusted, you can still spin the hub by hand. Spin it and have someone touch the brake it stops. Release the brake and spin it by hand no problem.
Start the engine and press the brake and release, no more spinning of the passenger side by hand! It is tight and will not completely release. Try to push the piston back in with a "C" clamp, no can do. NO ABS light on the dash.
Stopped for the evening, but have this plan. crack the bleeder valve and press the piston back in. Pull the ABS fuse, bleed the caliper and then let it readjust. The hub will probably spin freely as expected. Start the engine and see what happens after that. Wondering if the ABS pump is jacked-up or the valving in that ABS is jacked-up? I doubt the valving just because it never appears to screw up before starting the engine. Grabs and releases as expected.
I have heard the horror stories of the ABS pump cost and have yet to research the rebuild, salvage yard, new options. Don't really want to think about any of the above!!!
Thoughts?
If the someone at one time changed pads and just pushed the caliper pistons back in without opening the bleeders, debris in the fluid can be pushed back into the abs unit rare but can happen . Do your plan, if it locks, crack the line for that caliper at the abs unit, if that wheel frees up you know where the problem is, make sure you are not getting any drag on the other wheel, if so this could be a booster or m/c problem. It only takes slightly more pressure to hold the wheel locked so don't be fooled that it is only one wheel. post back your results, I've seen this before.

-
Won't go into the full skinny here and now, it should be obvious why to most, but the basics are this.
There was absolutely NOTHING wrong with any of the original equipment! This morning my tests and very close inspection of the pads that were put on it last weekend proved one thing. It HAD to be something with the pads! Sure enough, the pads the parts store gave me were wider, top edge to bottom edge, than every other part number listed for that truck!!! Put the properly sized pads on it, put 'er back together and NO more problems. Absolutely no heat buildup, no pulling, only correct operation!
Two new discs, two new sets of bearings, new ABS sensor and backing plate all due to being roasted from the wrong sized pads. Two new calipers, two new hoses, complete fluid flush trying to get it to brake properly! The fix, obtaining the correctly sized pads!
Like I said, you can guess where this continues from here.....

Wow, that's a bitch, lesson learned here to compare, best possible, parts before installed and that is probably what a judge/store manager would say. I would dispute the charges if you paid with a credit card or take the store to small claims court, but you may need to get an expert witness to back up your findings. I had one similar to that in my shop[but the pads just rode on the unmachined portion of the rotors.

-