Air lift for trucks

Does anyone have an air lift on there truck? I am looking for a 3 to 4 inch lift. I have heard some good things about air ride systems, but the majority are designed for slamming, not lifting.
Any advice, suggestions?
Make sure to fill your mug, the tap is open.
Droopy
I have a pair of "AirLift" bags on the rear of my '02 2500HD. I don't use them for lifting the truck in the way I am assuming you want to. I use them to bolster the rear suspension when I have my cab-over camper on. They work great and I have had no problems with them. Hope this helps a little.