Anyone want a working AC pump and all the fittings for a mid 80's Blazer?

I have two full size Blazers. 84 and 85. I took the AC lines and pump off both of them. I use them for Wheeln rigs only and do not use AC at all. Is
someone was to make and offer I wouldn't mind getting rid of them. They are taking up space in my garage. They are R12 pumps and both work.
Have a nice day..
if they're on your wheeling rig, why not convert one to an air compressor? there's a general schematic in Peterson's 4 wheel & Offroad this month for one.
-Bret

off
Is
are