Changing manual to power steering

Anyone added the parts/equipment to a manual steering vehicle? Is it fairly strait-forward, or a real pain? This will be on a '93 Nissan truck, not my Silverado.
Thanks, GC
GC wrote:

I did this to a 1977 Chevy K1500. It was relatively easy - swap out gearboxes & add a bracket, pump, & change a belt.
Thanks for the help... was hoping there wouldn't be any 'hidden' problems; like totally different steering arms, etc.
Found this simple/basic truck that's easy to maintain, but gotta have power steering! Thanks again.
GC