Chevy S10

Need some help please. I have a 1992 chevy S10 was drivin it an the thing just shut off. It will turn over but want start. Could this be my computer???
Thank's Rolltide

I'd check the ignition module in the distributor. Will it restart after it sits a few minutes?
--
RJ in WV

Saw on a bumper sticker.....
I've already replace the ignition module,coil,distributor, an spark plug etc.

How about your Fuel filter?
RJ in WV
It'S been changed an plus it's getting gas to the carb..
Thank's Rolltide
Do you get any spark if you pull a plug and turn it over?
LS