Cruise contol

2000 Silverado...
Cruise control does not work... I checked and changed the fuse... What should I check next?
Anyone know where I can check prices on soft tonneau in the Montreal area
or online?
Thanks everyone.
your GM dealer

On some vehicals the cruise wont work if there is a problem with the taillights. Burnt out or whatever. Don't know if it applies but it wouldn't hurt to check anyway.

Thanks