Door adjustment on 1998 Chevy Silverado

I noticed recently that both driver and passenger side doors have begun to sag. While still being able to close, the kids are having a hard time closing them fully. Is there a way to adjust them, or fix
the problem?
Thanks in advance.

Easy fix, but not an adjustment. The door pins need replacing. My 94 Suburban needed it done after 5-6 years. My local body shop replaced both sides for $80-$100. Requires door removal.