Door open buzzer

I guess this is a common problem: I am really tired of the warning buzzer that sounds when the driver door is open with the ignition on. Would like to
listen to the radio when working in the garage!
I have a 95 S-10 Blazer (new body).
Any advice on how to get rid of this buzzer?
They used to sell covers thet attached to the body and could be swung over the door switch to hold it down. BTW why not just lower the windows?

I have found that a plastic spoon wedges in nicely and holds the button down.
You can always remove the buzzer. It just plugs into the fuse block. Rusty