extended cab w/kids in back

Will they fit without kicking my seat and driving me crazy. Ages 6 months with big car seat and "bad" 3 year old! thanks!

Reply to
<rmehlenbacher

Put the Babe behind the driver so the passenger and tend to him/her easier. Put the 3 year old behind the passenger so you can "tend" to him/her when the time comes. (After pulling off the road and stopping, of course.)

Reply to
JR

We have a 5 and 1 1/2 year old. In the '02 2500HD Ext. Cab, we put the 1 1/2 year old's seat in the middle spot of the back seat otherwise his legs are cramped behind the driver seat. I have the seat almost all the way back. The

5 year old sits behind the passenger seat in a booster seat and his legs do OK with the passenger seat a bit forward. It's not like a crew cab, but doable. The 5 year old knows better than to put his feet on the seat on purpose!

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin

Same story here 1500 Silverado ext. cab. Youngest in the middle 2 yr in carseat and 5 yr behind the passenger seat. No complaints here. We can fit

Reply to
Andrew Sable

'95 ext. cab K2500 and our rug-rats are 9 and 11 yrs. No complaints.

Snowman

Reply to
Snowman

as long as you stick them in the bed of the pickup........LOL.......I have a

Reply to
*Zoe*

JUST bought a 2500HD crew. Came from a '98 3 door ext cab. My 9-1/2 year old is gonna be tall, and was running out of leg room in the ext. cab. Guess it all depends on how the front seats are situated, and having the shorter person sit behind the long legged person in front. I'm 6'2", and she couldn't sit comfortably behind me.

@ 6mos. & 3 years, you still have a few years to go before any problems. By then it'll be time to trade up, right??? :-)

Just my .02

~Chrisd

Snowman wrote:

Reply to
Christopher S. Dargue

wrote in news:mnb%a.40295$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.tampabay.rr.com:

Not that it matters as this is a Chevy group, I had a 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 ext cab and had plenty of room for the kids (6 and 3 both, in boosters) in the back....that was the only thing good about it....I now own a 1999 GMC Yukon and love the heck out of it...even with it's few quirks.

Bomber

Reply to
Bomber