help!!!!

I recently put a 4.3 into my K1500, but now my brake lights and wipers aren't working, we hooked all the wires back up in. So if anyone has any advice i'd be very greatful (oh and we checked the fuses too)

I hate electrical problems.....Did you pay your electricity bill for the month?
Check the fusible links in the starter harness, you did no say what year this is , but early models had the links coming off the starter main harness.

-
the truck is a 1994, they only work when the switch is off, so that may be it