Help Save My Truck!

Page 3 of 5
and if i open a paypal acct. will ppl put into it so i can buy a can of pepsi?

People have made that joke already. Keep up.

Hell!
I'll buy you a beer, and me a Diet Pepsi!
How's that one?
Refinish King

Hey El Bandito, "your" shows possesion, so you should be using "you're" as a contraction for "you are". You could make a better smartass if you acted like you are smart too.

Yeah, I pointed out the same thing to him. Maybe he's a slow learner?

I think he should get a paypal account for people to donate for an attorney! LAZY Son of a Bitch! I'm 22 and If my parents ever bought me somthing like that I would be kind enough to pay them back. Plus your stupid because the truck could have been in both names! There is no law saying a minors name cannot be second on an automobile title, hell I OWNED my own car at 16yrs old, maintained insurance and worked full time.
<DIV>Well why don't you hire a lawyer to find out? </DIV> <DIV>Oh yeah that's right your broke.</DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>I know send a plea for help to the internet community for money to hire a lawyer to sue your parents!</DIV> <DIV>Oh yeah we'd just tell you to fuck off.</DIV> <BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px"> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
i forgot....
had you been working some of that time you and your friends were out joy riding maybe you wouldn't be in a position to lose your wheels. life is all about responsibility and choices. you made some irresponsible choices (playing instead of working and SAVING) and now you're getting a big spoon full of reality, padna.
people, this is my call for help here.&nbsp; I'm 18, a student at SFA, and I<BR>have a problem.&nbsp; My parents are selling my 1997 Z71 which I value above all<BR>else.&nbsp; I'm hoping that as fans of 4x4 Chevy's, you will hear my call.&nbsp; Check<BR>out the website to see how you can help.&nbsp; Thanks! Zack<BR><A href="http://www.geocities.com/angelus_liam/savetruck.html ">http://www.geocities.com/angelus_liam/savetruck.html </A><BR><BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
I have a job. As a waiter... Am I missing something here?
people, this is my call for help here.&nbsp; I'm 18, a student at SFA, and I<BR>have a problem.&nbsp; My parents are selling my 1997 Z71 which I value above all<BR>else.&nbsp; I'm hoping that as fans of 4x4 Chevy's, you will hear my call.&nbsp; Check<BR>out the website to see how you can help.&nbsp; Thanks! Zack<BR><A href="http://www.geocities.com/angelus_liam/savetruck.html ">http://www.geocities.com/angelus_liam/savetruck.html </A><BR><BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
Apparently so.
people, this is my call for help here.&nbsp; I'm 18, a student at SFA, and I<BR>have a problem.&nbsp; My parents are selling my 1997 Z71 which I value above all<BR>else.&nbsp; I'm hoping that as fans of 4x4 Chevy's, you will hear my call.&nbsp; Check<BR>out the website to see how you can help.&nbsp; Thanks! Zack<BR><A href="http://www.geocities.com/angelus_liam/savetruck.html ">http://www.geocities.com/angelus_liam/savetruck.html </A><BR><BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
yeah, i guess you missed the part about SAVING
people, this is my call for help here.&nbsp; I'm 18, a student at SFA, and I<BR>have a problem.&nbsp; My parents are selling my 1997 Z71 which I value above all<BR>else.&nbsp; I'm hoping that as fans of 4x4 Chevy's, you will hear my call.&nbsp; Check<BR>out the website to see how you can help.&nbsp; Thanks! Zack<BR><A href="http://www.geocities.com/angelus_liam/savetruck.html ">http://www.geocities.com/angelus_liam/savetruck.html </A><BR><BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
Yeah, your missing the point, GET A REAL JOB THAT PAYS MONEY NOT HAMBURGERS AND BEER FOR YOUR COLLEGE BUDDIES AND YOU TO DRINK UP!
Plus, if you were smart, you could still work Full Time somplace that pays good.
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I have a job.&nbsp; As a waiter... Am I missing something here?</FONT></DIV> <BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px"> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
Yeah, your missing the point, GET A REAL JOB THAT PAYS MONEY NOT HAMBURGERS AND BEER FOR YOUR COLLEGE BUDDIES AND YOU TO DRINK UP!
Plus, if you were smart, you could still work Full Time somplace that pays good.
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I have a job.&nbsp; As a waiter... Am I missing something here?</FONT></DIV> <BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px"> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
Think your parents should be smacked for putting a High School kid in a $16,000 truck. Your mistake was buying a truck and dumping money in to it, especially if you knew you were going to college. Should have taken your money, bought a Toyota Camry or similar vehicle and been set till you were out of college and can "afford" to buy toys...

I'll donate a dollar if you come help me repaint the roof (Standard GM Paint Defect, I'll post pics later) of my 1989 S10 Blazer with 209K miles. I bought it two years ago for $1000. I paid $500 and me paid the rest. Myself chips in sometimes with gas money. All three of us work together on this thing.

I'll do the whole thing for 20 bucks

cause you'll need to buy all your toys before you get married. haha
Ok people, this is my call for help here.&nbsp; I'm 18, a student at SFA, and I<BR>&gt; have a problem.&nbsp; My parents are selling my 1997 Z71 which I value above<BR>all<BR>&gt; else.&nbsp; I'm hoping that as fans of 4x4 Chevy's, you will hear my call.<BR>Check<BR>&gt; out the website to see how you can help.&nbsp; Thanks! Zack<BR>&gt; <A href="http://www.geocities.com/angelus_liam/savetruck.html ">http://www.geocities.com/angelus_liam/savetruck.html </A><BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;<BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
When I wa in hi school I was doing good to have a raggety pice of shit to drive let alone a 16000 dollar trk!!!
after all this debate and feather rufflin' we missed the big picture. i'm sure angelus' parents are footin' the bill for his tuition as well. let's figure 2K per semester for a minimum of 8 semesters, food, lodging, books, and incidentals....i'd say you have a pretty sweet deal there. why don't you be thankful for the things you DO have instead of bitching about the things you don't really need.
gig 'em ags! legend
people, this is my call for help here.&nbsp; I'm 18, a student at SFA, and I<BR>have a problem.&nbsp; My parents are selling my 1997 Z71 which I value above all<BR>else.&nbsp; I'm hoping that as fans of 4x4 Chevy's, you will hear my call.&nbsp; Check<BR>out the website to see how you can help.&nbsp; Thanks! Zack<BR><A href="http://www.geocities.com/angelus_liam/savetruck.html ">http://www.geocities.com/angelus_liam/savetruck.html </A><BR><BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
Evidentially he's a spoiled brat use to having his own way, in and earlier post he said he values education, he didn't seem to value that trk when he wrecked it. Yeah he values education as long as someone else is footing the bill!!!
Who said I wrecked the truck? Someone ran a redlight. There's more than one person in a car wreck.