Help Save My Truck!

Page 4 of 5
Haven't you learned anything at that collage? If you hit a tree that's still a car wreck, but only one car involved.
Your still a punk.

And you are is still spelled you're.

Hey Mr. Policeman Intern:
It's illegal to run a plate, unless it's for police purposes!
Get caught doing that, it's a felony. You can be Toby's bitch in prison, then you'll want a pretty pink Mustang!
Refinish King
Never said how I'd do it. Who knows, maybe we'll see the truck while we're driving around?

And you still haven't studied any grammar. College. You're. How do you earn a living Bandito?

Good point. That collage of pictures has taught me so very much.

Not as a proof reader like you. I'm a manufacturing engineer.
Brian

but they didn't have a "real" engineering degree. One didn't even have a 4 year degree. But they COULD communicate like adults.

Sorry to burst your bubble Bobby but I have 4 years of mechanical engineering at the University of Cincinnati and graduated 1981, and as you put it a "real" engineer. And I used to work with your type, we called them a wannabe anything!
So please go bother someone else whom might be interested in what you may have to say, as you mean nothing to me.
But I will bow to your much superior knowledge of the English language over mine. Bet that really adds to your pay check.
Brian
Speaking English tends to widen your job opportunities, yeah, unless you shovel dirt or pick grapes.

Speaking of the same why don't you do that so you can get your money?
Lazy punk.

Couldn't handle the you are thing huh? Switched to lazy? Good for you. Play your strengths.

My strengths are that I'm not you! And have a bank account and a 401k and company stocks and so on and so on.... Did I mention that my truck is paid for?
"Your" still a punk.

Yeah, you sound like you're really going places. Moving up the corporate ladder so to speak. Best be glad the company has spellcheck. Otherwise you'd be in quite a pickle. You're getting pretty defensive you know? Those sound like the words of one brave little toaster.

No I'm not going places, I'm already there.
"Your" still a punk!

Gone as far as your meager education can take you? That's sad. Should've thought ahead.

While there's nothing more amusing than arguing with the educationally inferior, I have to go to work. Bye for now everybody.

You call a job on campus work?! Shit try getting out and bailing hay stacking bailes at 8 in the morning all damn day in the hot ass weather, then going to your real job at 2-10pm working in a foundry. Bitch then you can say you have worked.

Hell I baled hay back when iwas 17-18 washed cars bout any thing to make money.I was doing good to have a raggety piece of shit to drive! I didn't Have a mommy & daddy to buy me a 16000$ trk. Im close to 60 yrs old now and still try to work like a teen ager should be able to do.Iv got to many med. problems now. so tht does slow me down some.
Worked on a ranch before, done that. Horse quality hay too, no burrs. Had big coastal fields everywhere.