Help Save My Truck!

Page 5 of 5
wrote:

your employer might view you when he or she sees that your communications are difficult to follow because you don't know the basics of spelling and grammar. If you must know, I have a bachelors in Logistics with a minor in marketing from UT Knoxville. I later changed careers from sales into design work. I ended up being a full time instructor at a Community College teaching all the AutoCad, mechanical drafting, and residential architecture classes, after getting a second degree in Industrial Technology. So, sorry about your bubble, but other than wanting to be ever more successful, I am certainly not a wannabe
The bottom line is, your language skills are perceived to be a window to your intelligence level. I just hope you do a better job at work so your coworkers aren't laughing at you behind your back.
I digress from further grammar lessons. Let's get back to chevys. Bob
"<snip>

Bob,
I was on Chevys, the punk and your self started the grammar lesson not me.

You appear to be intelligent in the other topics you write on. I'm witcha diablo.
ah, but does he really value his education. read his very first post. hell, i'll quote if for the group, "My parents are selling my 1997 Z71 which I value above all else."
padna, i'd say your priorities are a little...errr, a lot....out of whack.
people, this is my call for help here.&nbsp; I'm 18, a student at SFA, and I<BR>have a problem.&nbsp; My parents are selling my 1997 Z71 which I value above all<BR>else.&nbsp; I'm hoping that as fans of 4x4 Chevy's, you will hear my call.&nbsp; Check<BR>out the website to see how you can help.&nbsp; Thanks! Zack<BR><A href="http://www.geocities.com/angelus_liam/savetruck.html ">http://www.geocities.com/angelus_liam/savetruck.html </A><BR><BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
Sorry pal, I take out student loans. THOSE I can get. Just not for a car.
people, this is my call for help here.&nbsp; I'm 18, a student at SFA, and I<BR>have a problem.&nbsp; My parents are selling my 1997 Z71 which I value above all<BR>else.&nbsp; I'm hoping that as fans of 4x4 Chevy's, you will hear my call.&nbsp; Check<BR>out the website to see how you can help.&nbsp; Thanks! Zack<BR><A href="http://www.geocities.com/angelus_liam/savetruck.html ">http://www.geocities.com/angelus_liam/savetruck.html </A><BR><BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
Ok guys, I'll be back later. I have to go to my second job so It'll be several hours.

Let the truck go Zack and refund or donate the PayPals to a better cause. It was a depreciating asset when you bought it and as you see from the body damage they can get expensive to maintain. One thing you need to learn is when to cut your losses before they take on a life of their own. You have the pictures to remember the adventures. It's time to move on to something else and at your age a bit more independent. Be big about it and stop asking for handouts. What classes are you taking at SFA.

Besides the basics intro to Criminal Justice and Tae Kwon Do

Excellent choices. Listen to your instructors, get good grades and you'll have a new truck in no time.

If its true you are practicing to be a Lawyer, in two years, you will have frogotten that truck, you'll probally be driving a Hummer or somthing

Or he'll be giving hummers out!

Not practicing smart one. I'm majoring in Criminal Justice to be a police officer.

Maybe his cop buds will help kim out, is he hanging out indonut shops now? He could put a can by the register asking for handouts hahahahahaha
Ill sent you a six pack. lol lol
Angelus wrote:

I hope mommy and daddy sell it and spen the money :-D
I'll pass the message along.