hesitation s-10 2.8 1983

When I accelerate under load it holds back pops and farts some times out carb then goes, also while crusing feels like it being help back some times. Fuel or Ignition??

Distributor- I've blown mufflers open spit back through carb or just flat would not start. Can't tell you how many spark plugs I put in mine. So if you're going to keep this 2.8 save yourself some headaches and get a good rebuilt distributor and wait for the next problem. Best of luck. Wayne

It might be firing order or might need a lifter adjustment, perty much a full tune up. Or an alignment for your crankshaft and camshaft. It is out of alignment.