2.8 astro and 2.8 s-10 chev

Is the 2.8 FI engine from an Astro Van the same as a 2.8 FI engine that an S-10 chevy truck has? It appears to me that the bell housing (where the transmission bolts to) is different from a quick look. If I were to remove the front accessories from the engine would it be possible to bolt the S-10 accessories (water pump, power steering, etc.) onto it? Are there different requirements as to what transmission fits on each engine?

Reply to
netvoy

Shep

I will verify but don't think; the 2.8 astro unit is a thunderbolt rebuilt removed from crashed unit

Reply to
netvoy