I've got no fire to the plugs

I just put a new engine in my 96 4x4. I've got no fire to the plugs. The distributor seems to be set correctly (TDC on #1 cylinder, the coil is good (I had it checked) and I replaced the distributor cap and
rotor. I did NOT however change the plug wires.
Additionally, the services engines light comes on when the key is turned, and all the sensors are connected.
Please help!
Did you hook up the leads to the module on the distributor?
Did you hook up the secondary wires on the starter or battery, one might be disconnected.
Just a couple of thoughts.
Refinish King

just change the damned distributor module and get on with life