Injector Replacement

I'm getting ready to replace an injector on my 99 2wd Silverado with a 5.3. From what I can tell, it looks like I will need to remove the fuel rail and
then the injector should screw out. Can anyone offer any advice to make the job easier?
Thanks! Wes Murphy
I don't believe the injector is threaded.... it uses a o-ring seal in the manifold. Use a little vaseline to help reinstalling the injector.
--
Mad-Dog
'79 Chevy K-10