Looking for: 6" Susp Lift Kits for Chevy 1997 Suburban 4x4 454

I'm looking for a company that makes a solid lift kit for a 1997 Chevy 454 K2500.
Anybody know where to find a company that makes a good kit?
Also, is there a good forum for people who have suburbans? I'd like to talk
to other suburbanites about customizations, etc...
Thanks! Have a good one! Jon
ps: here's my direct email if you like *jpcorrell ** (atttttttt) ** e*r*p*.*c*o*m

talk