Need some input on TBI Parts

Does anyone know anything about these TBI performance parts (I.e. do they work as advertised)? I'm really looking for anyone with first-hand knowledge about the company and its products.
http://www.cfm-tech.com/catalog/ Yes, I really do want your 2 on this. Rich B
Looks like all HP Marine.(6k rpm) Notice all the comparisons are 5000 rpm and up. Wont do you much on the street. Best bet would be to get the Edelbrock manifold, ~+10% torque last time I asked.
Cheers