New Parts for old Suburban - NY State.

Saturday, I'm venturing down the I-81; Watertown NY to Syracuse to Binghamton to Scranton PA, then slipping into NJ, ending up at Clinton; going to pick up some old Ford parts. Along the way I'll be looking for
parts for my new ride; my '89 Suburban. I really need a new grille, and have a bit of a list. Anyone suggest any Automotive supply places along the way? I'll be to Syracuse by about 11 am. Thanks; Keith.

You are going to drive right past Gary's U-Pull-it near Binghamton. They have good prices and the vehicles are grouped as to make. Take I-81 South to exit 3, then turn LEFT at the light at the bottom of the off ramp onto Colesville Road and go about a half mile. http://www.garysupullit.com /
Computer Tips & Tweaks Builds/Upgrades/Repairs www.acon-pchelp.com
Hi JR; Thanks, I'll check it out. Keith.