Outside Heated Mirrors 2004 Avalanche

If the drivers side outside mirror heats and the passenger side does not, am I talking a new mirror or a fuse or both? Dealer or after market. Fix myself
or dealer. Thanks for any advice
--
All Email Scanned and declared
Virus Free by Norton System Works

My '04 Avalanche did this, and it turned out to be the door/mirror connector that became loose. It was on warranty, but the dealer told me it would have been a cheap fix. Won't be a fuse...both would be dead.
Same problem on my 2000 Silverado.
Al

Where you present when they fix it? Is the connection in the door or the mirror?
--
All Email Scanned and declared
Virus Free by Norton System Works

at the connection behind the mirror as well.
Fixed my problem. About $150 dealer cost buys you a replacement mirror, just the glass only, and within 15 minutes I had it replaced
--
All Email Scanned and declared
Virus Free by Norton System Works
My 01 Silverado quit and I soldered the connections at the mirror. To blazes with the push on connecters

snipped-for-privacy@new.rr.com says...

the dealer replaced the entire mirror - recently happened again and am awaiting the mirror to come in for them to replace it. Power mirror and LED turn signal work fine, just no defrosting - bla.