1997 explorer outside mirrors

I was thinking about purchasing a set of aftermarket outside heated mirrors for my 97 explorer and was wondering if the factory had already put the wires to connect the heater in the space where the original power mirrors are located. Also, I have a broken seat latch, the one that tilts the seat back, how difficult is it to replace? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Norm

Reply to
norm

Norm, My 97 Ford Explorer Service CD does not show any extra wires in the schematic for the Power Mirrors, just 3 conductors for each side ie MOTOR 1, MOTOR 2 & SWITCHABLE GRD.

Reply to
Gerald Riggs