Ping----jonathan race

Jonathan......was wondering how your line-x is holding up. my son's rhino lining is holding up however it looks chalky. Mike in apopka

Reply to
MikeG

my line-x is still doing and lookin great.

Reply to
Charles H.

So far so good. The shine has faded ever so slightly, but the texture or adhesion hasn't changed one bit. I'm extremely happy with it. One of the factors that steered me away from Rhino was looking at a friend's pick-up that was about a year old and the Rhino lining looked just plain bad - thin, uneven and very faded. "Chalky" would be a good description. I don't know if all Rhino linings look like this after a year or if it was just his truck or particular business who installed it, but one was enough to convince me.

Cheers - Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan Race

Thats good to hear. I am thinking of going to the guy on 17-92, think that is where you went?? My son and I both have the same truck, 02 1500, and he showed me the area that is covered once you close the tail gate. It still looked new and shinny, however, everywhere else was like a dark grey. Can't remember, did you get over or under the rail's. I am thinking under. Tx again Mike.

Reply to
MikeG

I went to Truck-FX on Orange Ave. about a quarter mile south of Michigan. I got it under the rail because I put caps on the bed to cover up the stake pocket holes. One thing I liked is they actually sprayed down back behind the bumper as well. I have $20.00 off coupons that the owner gave to me to spread around. Let me know if you want one.

Cheers - Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan Race