Ping----jonathan race

Jonathan......was wondering how your line-x is holding up. my son's rhino lining is holding up however it looks chalky. Mike in apopka

my line-x is still doing and lookin great.
So far so good. The shine has faded ever so slightly, but the texture or adhesion hasn't changed one bit. I'm extremely happy with it. One of the factors that steered me away from Rhino was looking at a friend's pick-up that was about a year old and the Rhino lining looked just plain bad - thin, uneven and very faded. "Chalky" would be a good description. I don't know if all Rhino linings look like this after a year or if it was just his truck or particular business who installed it, but one was enough to convince me.
Cheers - Jonathan
--
Acta Non Verba - Deeds Not Words
Lieutenant Jonathan Race, EMS Supervisor

rhino
I went to Truck-FX on Orange Ave. about a quarter mile south of Michigan. I got it under the rail because I put caps on the bed to cover up the stake pocket holes. One thing I liked is they actually sprayed down back behind the bumper as well. I have $20.00 off coupons that the owner gave to me to spread around. Let me know if you want one.
Cheers - Jonathan