Rain Repel - For Extreme Weather

Page 4 of 4
A two footer, hell, we were paralyzed by a three incher here last time, LOL!

"Carolina Watercraft Works" < snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
heck it dont take 3" of white stuff in GA to get em tearin crap up.

LOL....ur right about that....just iamgine how 2 feet works us over. Excellent time though for us that manage snow though.
Laszlo Almasi
I just hope we get a valid warning the next time instead of the (it will stop any time now) crap we got during that three incher or people will die of starvation around here waiting for the roads to be cleaned. I do find it funny watching heavy construction equipment (graders, loaders, and dozers) out on the roads trying to do the job of snow plows.

"Carolina Watercraft Works" < snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
Tell me about it. It's also been somewhat hilarious that for some time, customers were willing to pay drivers with Bobcats and other loaders more than a driver with a plow. Now they are starting to realize a plow can perform a better job in much less time so the end cost is less. Plus, can't tell you how many trailers I've seen jackknifed with a loader on it trying to get to another site.
Laszlo Almasi

I use winter wipers all year long. Works for me.
Roy