rain sensor for sunroof C180

Hi, I have a Mercedes C180 and I want to install a rain sensor for the sunroof, as I forgot to close it the other day and the car got all wet inside. Does anyone know where can I buy one?

Thanks

Marcelo Pochintesta

Reply to
mpochin

check an RV sales parts place. my motorhome had the roof top vents that closed when they got wet. just don't get your finger or a branch in it.

also it did not reopen once it blew over

it was a 12 VOLT system

the case, minus a few cans!

Reply to
pool man