Re: Volkswagen=Excrement

Learn speak english, is helpful posting when to usenet.
coD

Fuck that just go kill one of your kind and then get killed in kind. Right doc? hehe
~TLGM/KJ
LOFL
Refinish King
PS
I see my taking a job and being away for a while has me coming back to exactly what I expected.

Yup, I'm still a bigot asshole.
~KJ/TLGM

I found it funny!
So why would you call yourself a: "Bigot asshole'?
If they want to berate a car in a Chevy newsgroup, by all means: learn English, and don't fuck with das Chevrolets, ya?
Refinishenzi King

LOL
Das liberals makingzi backwards skirt mask from das iraquis, and getting das suicide blitzkrieg anyvay.
LOL
Refinish King
PS
Why did the suicide bombing school close down?
They were losing too many students!

LOL
Refinish King

Silly bugger. Aside from poor communication skills, you are wrong. My 50 MPG diesel 82 Jetta runs great at 230K miles. It is an economical companion vehicle to my 8.5 MPG 455 Buick engined Jeepster, keeping me from using it as a highway vehicle..
--
Paul Calman, Hathaway Pines, California

Regarding: " Re: Volkswagen=Excrement Group: alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks Date: Wed, May 5, 2004, 1:47am (PDT+8) From: snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk
newsgroups, why anyone would actually start talking about such nonsense is sad , no offence to those who replied . vw is one of the most respected manufacturers in the world, i am one of the makers of the new audi cd www.audi cd.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk and i and my team am working on a new vw cd , tey have so much history and innovations, , anyway as i am rushed i will put the last post clear , my team confirmed, vw own , audi (which owned d.k.w. horch wenderer. n.s.u. ) worked with mercedes benz own lamborgini, buggatti ,bentley, skoda, seat, cosworth, worked with tresser , porsche
"" --------------------------------------------------------------- Well I guess you previous posters stand corrected.V.W. is a VONDERFUL auto! Even have a new CD coming out."Tey have so much history and innovations," I remember the heaters that drew air from the engine compartment,past the exhaust manifolds,felt like a nasi experiment in carbon monoxide poisoning.
Time for your showvers!
Refinish King
""

Maybe they are quality cars, but they have always been ugly. Now the idiot tuners have taken an ugly car and made it worse. Hell if i had a cordless iron(cloths ) id use one of those ugly wings as a ironing board.
VW means Very Wrong in my book
"" > > --------------------------------------------------------------- > > Well I guess you previous posters stand corrected.V.W. is a VONDERFUL > > auto! Even have a new CD coming out."Tey have so much history and > > innovations," I remember the heaters that drew air from the engine > > compartment,past the exhaust manifolds,felt like a nasi experiment in > > carbon monoxide poisoning. > > > > >

One of my friends had a bus that leaked oil that burned on the pipes and was sucked in forming a fog bank. He was of Jewish heritage and named his bus Auschwitz.
--
Paul Calman, Hathaway Pines, California