Replacement Sheetmetal 1985 K5

Where would one go? I'm looking through an LMC truck mag right now and the prices seem decent, but it sounds like nothing is going to line up quite right. Not that I wont be able to make it fit, but would I do better
somewhere else? Does anyone have any experience with LMC?
~KJ~
try www.goodmarkindustries.com They claim to use the original tooling equipment the GM used to make body panels. They are made in the USA and they list a LOAD of parts for your truck. Look in the "Classic Truck Parts" catagory and then the 81-86 C/K Sub catagory.
Have fun Eightupman