RPO Codes

Well, I've been trying to figure out if my truck has a deep transmission pan. I've never seen anything so common cause so much frustration. I don't want to pull the thing off to figure it out. I've gone through pages of rpo
codes and there isn't one for the deep tranny pan. There are 6 option packages that there's no explanation as to what is in the package. My truck is a 99 Z71, 5.3L, 4l60E. Does anyone know what these packages are?
1SA Option package 01 1SB Option Package 02 1SC Option Package 03 1SD Option Package 04 1SE Option Package 05 1SV Option Package 20
I have a complete list of rpo's but there no explanation for these.
1SA Option package 01.. sl model inc body wide side 1SB Option Package 02.. sl model inc body wide side, grille surround,exterior moldings black 1SC Option Package 03.. sle model inc body wide side,grille surround, exterior moldings chrome 1SD Option Package 04.. slt model inc body wide side , grille surround,exterior moldings chrome , autotrac transfercase (k only) inside mirror w/compass and outside temp displays 1SE Option Package 05..not found 1SV Option Package 20..not found
note this information comes from a book called gmc product portfolio taken from a 2001 book
hope this helps
good luck
paul
found
1se: denali performance package
no listing on 1sv::
ran specs for the z71 for fluid change .. no mention of a deep pan
paul