RPO CODES

Any one know where I might find rpo codes for 1989 chevy k1500

Reply to
Jeff

Do a google search for RPO Chevy. There have to be a kajillion sites with the codes listed. I have a stack of RPO codes here myself; which ones are you interested in?

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

XO5 YD3 YD6 YGL Z53 these are the few I can't find thanks in advance Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

YD3 - Axle (Base Equipment) for Scheduling GVW Plate YD6 - Spring, Rear Base Equipment

Reply to
Da Newf

Try this.

Cheers, Glenn