2006 Chevrolet RPO Codes

Can anyone point me to a web site that lists the RPO codes for a 2006 Chevrolet pickup?
Thanks, Brian

I do have them all but I have not posted them yet, the list is very long and I want you get some kind of order or system to it when I post it. (there is around 1000 of them or more) ----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Can I help you do that? I could put them in any type of format you want, spreadsheet, database or what ever.
Brian

Drop me a email
----------------- TheSnoMan.com
diablo wrote:

Google came up with this
http://gm-trucks.com/home/content/category/4/95/30 /
Karl

I found that site also. But there seams to be a lot of RPO codes missing.
Thanks, Brian