Seats For Sale

I have to get rid of these before winter gets here or the Mice will chew them up. I will ship them anywhere you want you just have to pay for the shipping.
You can see the seats here: http://www.scottjbaugh.com/For%20Sale/For_Sale.htm
These seats are in Perfect shape except they only need to be cleaned up a bit.
Regards, Scott
hi
where is this s10? and who much?

The truck is located in Southern Indiana and my starting price is $2000 OBO The price is negotiable because there are something's that still need repaired. Nothing major, mostly cosmetic stuff.
Regards, Scott