secondlife.com

If you ever bored, do this... goto http://secondlife.com / Join and say Ross McCoy refered you, just do 7 day trial, and quit, or maybe you'll like it and stay. If you dont want to play. as soon as you take trial
membership. Login, after logged, click find tab at bottom of screen, then people tab. search for Ross McCoy, then highlight my name and click pay at bottom ..And pay your $linden dollars to me, the amount you have is at the top right of your screen. Cant pay alll $linden, must keep 1$lindens. Thanks to anyone who does this...
You need to get a secondlife.
-Brown

mmmmmmmmmmmmm.... no

what is with all the damn mouchers? GET A LIFE AND THEN GET A JOB!!!!!!!!
--
urb's91
geez...not another one of these lmao

must be nice to be able to play games all day long.
--
urb's91