PeteM: This ever happened to you?

Shamelessly stolen from alt.fan.landrover (I posted the shady '74 there to see if anyone knew it).

Elder

In news: snipped-for-privacy@news.individual.net, Elder wittered on forthwith;

Nope, the bottom of the towncars would sometimes catch on speedbumps, but the Excursion never caught on anything.

That's an Excursion, but it's a shit load longer than the ones we had, ours were 140" stretch, whereas that looks like a 175" or 200".

We decided years ago that the longest useable limo is around 32 ft long, which is what all ours are, that'll be around 36 ft long.

Besides, that's a bad bit of driving to end up there, proper limo operatives never go over kerbs.

Reply to
Pete M

That isn't a kerb. It is a cross roads in what looks like San Francisco

Reply to
Elder

In news: snipped-for-privacy@news.individual.net, Elder wittered on forthwith;

Heh... so it is...

I don't think I'd be taking a 35 ft long, 5+ton limo down there.

They'll go over the hump-backed bridges in Lymm though...

Reply to
Pete M

just need a bigger run up and he'd of made that bullit style :)

Reply to
Vamp