shallow or deep transmission pans

I have a 98 chevy k1500 with the 4L60 transmission. I'm going to replace the transmission filter. Now I like to order my parts and have them on hand before I start tearing apart my truck. The filter/gasket kits available ask
if I have a deep or shallow pan. I can't find any information as to whats on my truck. I would have to guess that one of the pans is quite standard. Is it the shallow or deep?