new frogeye seat pans

Can anyone suggest where I could buy some new seat pans (in the UK) and ready made (seat) covers for my Austin Healey Frogeyed Sprite (1962)? Thanks! Philippa

Reply to
Philippa

Rusted out have they!!!

Reply to
Rob

Philippa,

Try

They are an absolutely fantastic bunch. Their website includes pictures of every item they sell, and most of it is available immediately.

No connection with them except for being a happy customer.

Hope it helps.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Ross