Stalling

I have a 93 Blazer,6cylinder,just tuned up. Starts up fine idles great,But; stalls when put into gear. I need help ASAP please.
-- Message posted using
http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks / More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html
Check the fuel pressure: Vortech should be at the very least 55 to 60 PSI, Key on engine off.
TBI: Minimum of 12 PSI key on engine off.
Check the EGR valve, and the EGR ports for large chunks of carbon, if the valve is bad. Replace and use a Tomco/NAPA or Help products by Doorman, with the screen in it.
I hope this helps.
RK