Stalling

I have a 93 Blazer,6cylinder,just tuned up. Starts up fine idles great,But; stalls when put into gear. I need help ASAP please.

-- Message posted using

information at

djbubbles

Check the fuel pressure: Vortech should be at the very least 55 to 60 PSI, Key on engine off.

TBI: Minimum of 12 PSI key on engine off.

Check the EGR valve, and the EGR ports for large chunks of carbon, if the valve is bad. Replace and use a Tomco/NAPA or Help products by Doorman, with the screen in it.

I hope this helps.

Reply to
Refinish King