Thoughts about a crew cab long bed 2500HD....

I've been thinking I want to go to a crew cab long box 2500HD, but am thinking about it more and more.....
Sure parking will be a bit more hassle, turning radius will suck, etc.
Have you owned such a truck and went down to an ext. cab long bed for a reason?
What things have you liked or disliked about such a truck.
Just figure now is the time to figure it out and not after the purchase. :-)
I'd like to test such a truck, but nobody local has one sitting. Maybe one day one will show up. Just learned about an '02 2500HD Duramax with under 10K miles that sold for under $30K this afternoon only miles away. Oh well, guess it happened that way for a reason......
Later, Kevin
I have an extended cab, now. That thing behind the front seats is NOT a back seat. When I had a crew cab, I had room for 6 adults - real adults, not some little kids. The crew cab also had more payload. It depends most on what you'll use it for. If you want a car with a bed on the back, get an extended cab. If you want a truck that is built to do truck work, get the crew cab. Just my .02 . . . . . . . . . .