To get rid of or not to get rid of a 93 jimmy

This is my ultimate and last question i have about this damn truck. Should i fix it up, or get rid of it? CONS: Needs a rebuilt tranny, bad master cyliner and booster for the
brakes, blows out smoke when i start it sometimes, small crack in the winshield, very little body rust. And it has 125,000 on it.
PROS: Voretc engine. Powered locks and windows. Good A/C and heat. Leather seats. Plenty of space. Bike rack and side steps. Runs smooth when its actually working. Has lots of new parts in it. (Alternator, belts, hoses, and some other parts. But im not sure what there function is) My main pro is that i got the truck for $1000. It lists for about $3000 fixed up.
It's well worth fixing if you've got the patience and do the work yourself. 2WD is much easier to replace tranny than 4WD. Rebuilt trans will cost you some, try to find used. Tranny may require shop/professional. Booster is easy junkyard fix. Master cyl should be new, try Auto Zone. Don't worry about the smoke unless oil consumption is over 2 quarts/1000 miles, as it's likely valve seals.
I replaced the tranny on my 87 (dont know how different) but it wasnt too bad of a job, just very heavy having to let down the xfer case along with the tranny
If it were me I would fix up the jimmy and keep it.

i want to keep the truck myself. I just don't want to kill my bank account with repairs. One thing that sucks is that i am not to experienced with fixing trucks or cars. Labor will probably cost me more than the parts. I plan to fix it up and drive it for another month. If i don't feel comfortable with it, i'll just sell it.