UPDATE your truck

http://users.eastlink.ca/~mikemcneil /
If you have your picture posted here on my site and would like it updated with a new one or at the very least have the details updated, please let me know.
Haven't had anything added to it in a while and looking to beef it up some. Any suggestions would be great.
Already trimmed as much crap from the html code from it as I could to make it load fast for ya's. I had one user in the past say that it was slow loading for him. Hopefully that's fixed.
----------------------------------------------------- users trucks from this group listed below ----------------------------------------------------- http://users.eastlink.ca/~mikemcneil/index.htm