Wheels for sale

I have the factory wheels off my 99 Z-71 for sale. I am looking for around 300 for the set, which includes the lugs and the center caps. The wheels are in great shape. I may be willing to sell them seperately if you are
looking for a matching spare.

around
But they don't fit on a "good" truck!
<BG>
Denny
Yes they do, they came off one, a Chevy!

wheels
On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 23:23:23 GMT, "azwiley1"

damn larry, if i didn't know better, i'd think you like Z-71's!
Mac

would ya know a good truck if you saw one, wabbit??
Mac